Wednesday, December 23, 2009

High Cholesterol Lowered

Tami Cole lowered her cholesterol by 81 points by using BarleyLife and Fit'n Fiber.

"I have been using Fit'n Fiber for about six weeks," says Tami Cole from Raymond, New Hampshire. "My cholesterol numbers went from 286 to 205, and I have no more sleep apnea or acid reflux! My primary doctor and Ob-gyn were so pleased; they want to know my secrets."

Tami is one of a growing number of people to achieve improved health with AIM's heart health fiber product, Fit'n Fiber. Packed with 12 grams of soluble fiber per serving, the Fit'n Fiber formula is designed to cut down bad cholesterol, aid in healthy weight loss, and improve cardiovascular health.

[This testimonial cannot be construed as representing results everybody can achieve.]

(from Living Well, January-February 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment